Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution

JA: . What do you want help with? Customer: Trying

Customer Question

JA: Hi. What do you want help with?
Customer: Trying to figure out whether I have psoriasis or genital warts
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Freaking out
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Well I had a dry raised patch at the bottom of the pubic area where it connects to my penis for almost 3 months and it went away.
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: ??
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: It was a raised patch, never hurt.. I thought it was psoriasis because skin seemed like it was growing on top of multiple layers then would flake off
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 5 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidcan you upload a clear jpg photo of this dry raised patch at the bottom of your pubic area so I can better help you?you have to upload from a laptop or computerhere are instructionstype a word in the textbox and highlight itthen select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpgthis opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswer
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 5 months ago.
If it went away then it probably isn't a genital wartwarts don't usually resolve on their own
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 5 months ago.
HelloIn fact warts can dissapear on their own, and for some individuals, they do this quite rapidly.They are highly variable, hard to get rid of for some, and go away on their own for others.Flaky red skin would more likely be posriasis, but this would tend to recur, or spread.It could also be fungal infection, which can resolve.Or eczema, which can go away as well.I am a double board certified US doctor.Find me as needed for safe, correct and comprehensive answers.Dr. Thomas only.Here daily.
very unlikely to disappear on their own