Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
16766337

I have been throwing up none stop hours and now its just

Customer Question

I have been throwing up none stop for 3 hours and now its just dry heaving. But I can't stop and it is every 5 minutes
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I started throwing up at 11:30 and have been throwing up every 5-10 minutes since. I tried liquids and it just made me throw up more. My stomach is now becoming sore from all the throwing up.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 7 months ago.
Hi there ...Thank you for the question ..As you are throwing continuously and nothing staying in stomach with hurting stomach , this is suggestive of acute stomach flu and this need immediate attention .You should immediately go to ER for IV Hydration and anti emetics for your issue otherwise things will worse .Please go to ER .Regards ***** ***** luck .Please rate my answer as good service .Thanks .
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 7 months ago.
IV Hydration and controlling symptoms are very important at this stage .Visiting ER is good option please .Positive rating will be appreciated .Thanks .