Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

My chest is tight and my heart rate is 136 but my BP is 110/72

Customer Question

JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: What type of information
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Tightness started at ten am. Feels like my heart is going to jump out of my chest. Shaky. And hot flashes
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question.What is your age and gender?Have you been seen for this?Any EKG done recently?Please let me know.Regards
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 7 months ago.
Hi, I'm Dr Chaithanya experienced Physician attending you now. Chest tightness can be due to many reasons. A mere anxiety or a heart attack.You heart rate is high, but BP is not so abnormal.If the chest tightness is more, and you have it from long time, I don't think it is good to wait. Please go to ER, so that they do an EKG and rule out heart stroke.Hope this helps. Please feel free to ask if any further questions. If done for now, please leave a positive rating [Request to click on the 5th star] above the chat box [top right corner of the page], so I can get credit for helping you today. We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. You can always reach me with "For Dr. Chaithanya only" in the medical or health categories. Below link is the fastest way to reach me, http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-chaithanya/ A little bonus from your side is welcome and highly appreciated!Thanks for using JustAnswer.com
Do you have more questions?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 7 months ago.
Please answer questions that I have posted above.Thank you
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 7 months ago.
I am the expert who responded first. I asked a few questions.I would appreciate it if you could answer those questions for a more accurate answer.Regards
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 7 months ago.
HelloI am a double board certified US doctor.BP has not relationship to angina.And can start rising or dropping with anactual heart attack.The degree of pain is not reliable....so you don't go to the ER only if the pain is increasing.Any new pain like this must be evaluated.Since we know nothing about you, that will be the case regardless.Not an option, evaluation now.I am a double board certified US doctor.Find me in medical by request anytime: for Dr. thomas only.I am here daily.Let me know if you have further questions.
Hello, Just thought of asking how are you doing now? Have you been to doctor?