Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

Their ny name is ***** ***** been living i high strung my

Customer Question

Hi their ny name is ***** ***** been living i high strung my whole life now i cant sleep at night and at work esspecilly at woek i need to be very very high up, to build oil refineries ect. If i fall or make a mistake, people may be hurt ive been perscribed alaprolazam and it worked.l'm definatly not looking to
get high. Only to be safe at work.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 10 months ago.
Hello from JustAnswer. If you are seeking a prescription for alprazolam, that cannot be done over the internet. If you have a question about the use of alprazolam, then the question is unclear.
I have not heard back regarding clarification of what question you are asking. Many doctors are hesitant to use alprazolam for long-term treatment, as there is evidence that it may make the problem worse with long-term use. If you have posted this question because your doctor has been unwilling to refill the prescription, then it may be because of this hesitance. In this situation, the doctor would usually suggest alternative treatment strategies, such as the use of an SSRI. If there is a different question for which you are seeking information, please let me know.