How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 55154
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm dizzy and my blood pressure is 154 over 103. I am over

Customer Question

I'm dizzy and my blood pressure is 154 over 103. I am over wieight but blood presure has never been an issue until recently. I feel a little sick to my stomach also.
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me just a bit more information so the Doctor can help you best. For example have you seen a Doctor for this and if so, has there been a diagnosis?
Customer: I saw a doctor about 3 years ago and he said my bp was a bit higher than it use to be.
JA: Dealing with high blood pressure can be a real challenge. What's high? What's normal? The good news is we have Cardiologists available 24/7 to get you the answers you need. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I'm not on any meds. I feel strange .
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for this questionThis is very concerningThis high of blood pressure with symptoms like dizziness or headache is a hypertensive crisisYou need to go to ER now.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again: for using
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate itIf you have more questions, just reply