Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

I have had Auto Immune disease 8 yrs. I have had

Customer Question

I have had Auto Immune disease for about 8 yrs. I have had Plasma Phoresis which was very successful. But My legs have been permanently damaged. I have had 2 Grand Mal seizures and smaller ones. I have taken Keppra, Vimpat and bacl to Keppra. The seizures are minimal but the rash is severe and always there. My Dermatologist is Dr. Doyle Hanson, and My Neurologist is Dr. Er-Gai Gao. They are both trying hard to help me. But I am sick and tired of well meaning friends giving their expert medical advice.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question.Can you please attach a picture or two of your rash on here.Also can you please name the autoimmune condition that you have been diagnosed with?Please let me know.Regards