Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc

How do I get a tick off the top of the crack of my I am

Customer Question

How do I get a tick off the top of the crack of my butt I am all alone?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Pedrovet70 replied 6 months ago.
Welcome! Thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will be assisting you today. Friend, hold the tick as close as possible to the mouth attach to the skin and pull it off hard and quick. it truly is that simple. My goal is to provide you with excellent service - I hope I've provided the information you were seeking, if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No it is not it's too small to get a hold of!
1- Are you certain it is a tick? 2- Can you post a picture of the tick?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Laugh out loud take na picture of my butt I will try well you've got something to laugh about today this is as good as it gets
Friend, I am sorry all I see is a brown spot it is to blurry. But, listen, if it is a tick you should be able to lift it and hold the body then grab the mouth as close to the skin and pull it off. Another option (not the best option) is to take a cotton and saturate it with alcohol, then leave the cotton on top of the tick to see if she releases. Last, if all else fail then go to your nearest ER doc, they should be able to pull it off in 1 second. Please reply if you have additional questions.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Well I live in the country and I'm sure it is a take I cannot get a hold of it I'll just shave it off
It did not show in the last picture.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm not going to spend $28 to call you when we can talk what about Campho-Phenique
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i'm going to use Campho-Phenique on a cotton swab and rub until it just comes off
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm sorry but you have been no help to me I am canceling this app
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 6 months ago.
HelloI am a double board certified medical doctor.Can you attach a clear picture here?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I took care of the problem I used Campho-Phenique on a paper towel with a rough surface then I took a pocket knife and went across it in the tech came out ahead in allit was about 1/32 in diameter that was my problem the bed Marian could not help me thank you for responding back
You are welcome.Glad the problem is solved.Your question was blocked in the vet catetory.Save time in the future.I am here daily.You can find me by request in the medical category. Use "for Dr. Thomas only" in the title, and say "Dr. Thomas I have a question for you" as the question. This will get to me promptly 9am to 9pm EST.I am board certified in integrative medicine, internal medicine, trained in functional medicine and homeopathy, etc. I am here daily: use my request link as needed and “for Dr. Thomas” in the question title. Give that link to friends, family, associates, etc. Find me as needed for correct, safe and accurate answers.