Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine

I have a flu that comes with face pain, jaw pain, toothache

Customer Question

I have a nasty flu that comes with face pain, jaw pain, toothache and earache. Wondered if it's just me or others have the same thing. Chest cough, barking like a dog when I try to lie down, blowing a lot of stuff out of my nose, throat has stayed sore and choked feeling the whole time. 9days already, despite Theraflu, Coldcalm, Umcka's, emergen-c, gargling with salt water, you name it. So tired of pain.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Female, 56, not sure from whom I vaught it.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question.You are most likely having sinusitis (infection of the sinus -- most likely maxillary sinusitis).You will likely require a course of an antibiotic as you have been sick for 9 days and you have not received any antibiotics for this as yet.So I would strongly recommend that you be seen again to be evaluated further and be given a course of an antibiotic.Let me know if you have more questions.Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options (stars) at the top right hand corner when you are done asking.Kindest regards
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 6 months ago.
This session is open for any number of further questions that you may have.Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end as that is the only way I am credited on here for helping you out.Kindest regards