Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice
13781349

I've masturbating since 15 years... I had sex with a dozen

Customer Question

I've masturbating since 15 years... I had sex with a dozen women... Sometims i can't get erection with women.. All Of them are prostitutes... I smoke also... Watch porn regularly... Now i'm getting married in couple of months... My penis get erect but there is no hardness specially with a women.. Cuz i feel scary and confuse... Do i need medication...?
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I feel pain in lower back and in knee cap also... When i hold a something with my hand like a car bettery a shopper with 2 KG stuff.. My hand start shaking....
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hello,What is your age?You may benefit from medication such as the common ED meds Cialis/Viagra/ Levitra as these may help to to obtain and maintain an erection better...The smoking tends to have a negative effect ...It sounds that you may be used to hyperstimulation ...I think that you should be able to manage this issue successfully I hope that this information is helpful for youIf my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedbackThank you and Best Regards,Anthony Bray MD