How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 64004
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is***** and I was on 4ml's a day

Customer Question

Hello my name is***** and I was on 4ml's a day for over 5 years because of a car crash. My Dr. recently moved and im looking for a new Dr. I suffer from really bad anxiety some times to the point where its hard for me to breath and like the walls are closing in on me. .My old DR. was Tony Wang in daily city CA. Let me know what you can do for me Dr. im in need of help. IM 33 220 pounds 6 foot 1. In good health other wise. even had my lungs xrayed recently.
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 12 months ago.
HelloYOu can not get medications on line, which is a felony when it comes to things like xanax.You are not asking that are you?What is your medical question?
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I did not know you could not prescribe xanax this way. Thats why I said in looking for a new dr.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 12 months ago.
I can help you find a new doctor and there are fast ways to get your scripts.Where are you located exactly?
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I live near San Mateo in the bay area
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 12 months ago.
OKFirst, your doctor can give one refill on your scripts. Especially if he is in the same state.Second, there are plenty of walk in clinics. Call the local health department and they will help you find those that are on sliding scale.As a final two options, urgent care, or the ER. I don't recommend the ER as it is very expensive. Do not try to get meds without an exam from a doctor. Only try to get these meds from a doctor that is taking care of you. Otherwise you can get in trouble, get black listed as a med shopper, etc. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Im not satisfied with your info and would not like to be chArged for it...
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 12 months ago.
HiWe have nothing to do with that.We log in to use the site as you do.Customer service can help you.I have given you correct suggestions.That is the only way to get meds. Even trying to get xanax or any controlled substance without a doctor visit is technically a felony crime, according to the DEA.What question has not been answered for you?
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Can tou tell me some names of dr.s that can help me before I go threw withdraw?
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
And it said on.your web site if I was unhappy with the customer servise I did.t have to pay...
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 12 months ago.
You can not say that any doctor is going to give you a specific medication.It also says on our web site that we answer questions only.I can help you here though.If you start going into withdrawal, any urgent care or ER will have to help you.;To prevent that you need a doctor you can get into in a timely way.A primary care internist is trained and certified in all aspects of adult medicine.And you are more likely to get in more quickly.Here is a reliable list.