Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc
24257177

OH, .... well I am not sure...last night and tonight I've

Customer Question

OH, Hi.... well I am not sure...last night and tonight I've been woken up with this pain in my left hip that radiates to my foot... it is horrific... feels like a deep toothache... my left ankle and foot are swollen... yesterday it took hours to become at all comfortable and for the edema to subside some...
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: at its worst the pain is a 10...
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 7 months ago.
Hi there ...Thank you for the question ...This seems to be a nerve pain called Sciatica , this need rest , with good pain killers like Tab Naproxen 220 mg two tablets twice a day for week along with X ray Thoraccic spine to see spine issue .If you have severe pain than Tab Pregabalin 75 mg twice a day should be added .If you feel no relief within 24 hours than you should go to ER please .Regards ***** ***** luck .Please rate my answer as good service .Thanks .
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 7 months ago.
HelloYou need to go in for an exam to day.This can be a disc problem in the lower back, and nerve damage can result in some cases.Do not wait, do not self treat.I am a double board certified US doctor.Please click a positive on this post only.Find me anytime by request for safe and accurate answers.