Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.

I have been on Lisinopril 10 mg and in March the

Customer Question

I have been on Lisinopril 10 mg for awhile and in March the doctor told me to stop because my BP was low. For the past few days, I have been experience dizziness and this morning at 8:55 when I checked BP it was 178/105 so I took an aspirin instead of my BP med because it says to take at bedtime. I'm still feeling a little light headed which has eventually gone away in the past. Incidentally, I was out of town when this all happened and first time today since I've been back. What should I do?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 6 months ago.
this is Dr. Davidit sounds like your blood pressure is going up and down which can be seriousyou also need to check your heart rate as wellif your heart rate is fast or irregular, you should go to the ER and get your heart and blood pressure could have a heart arrhythmia which can be causing ups and downs in your blood might need to see a cardiologist and get more heart testing to see why your blood pressure is going up and down.let me know if you have questions.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you very much for your quick response. I've been putting off what you said and will follow up now.
Thank you again. Awesome website.
you are welcomelet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me: for using