Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution

Is therea natural way to control colitis

Customer Question

is therea natural way to control colitis
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 6 months ago.
what type of colitis?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
this service stinks I have received no answer, so far you have charged my bank account $34 for absolutely nothing, I will be contacting the BBB and my attourney. This site is a rip off!!!! The doctor may have a great rating, but I cannot receive communication with him thru this site and have yet to get an answer. I was stupid to belive I could use the internet or your site to get any info. I am not satisfied with Just and will bring retaliation for the money I was charged. It was stated money back gaurentee. I expect this mone to be returned to my account, My account cancelled, and no further charges taken from my account. I will also go public with 3 different news chanels thru there trouble shooting segments, so no other person is ripped of by your company. Eydie Mcenry
I replied to you and waited and never heard back. I went offline. Do you still want help?