Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

I have type 2 from agent orange and now I"ve developed liver

Customer Question

I have type 2 from agent orange and now I"ve developed liver disease and kiddney problems . Can this all be caused by type 2 and if just maybe than the
vA will help me.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 9 months ago.
Thanks for this questionYes, absolutely you are correctI have many patients that also go to the VA that have type 2 attributed to agent orangeand they have kidney and liver issues from it and the VA takes care of ityou need to go to the VA for surelet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/Thanks for using justanswer.com
Thanks for this question.Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate itIf you have more questions, just reply :)