Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I am looking at lab results C. this is what the report

Customer Question

I am looking at lab results for Hep C. this is what the report says. Hep C Virus Ab <0.1 s/co ratio 0.0 - 0.9
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: below the results it says this. Negative: 0.9
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I was just in for annual wellness exam and had them test for all STD's and HEP A B and C
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 7 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.This is a negative test result.You do not have hepatitis C.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you.
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 7 months ago.
Very welcome