Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I have a pain in my arm. think it's from sleeping on it JA:

Customer Question

hi. i have a pain in my arm. think it's from sleeping on it
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: it hurts when i bend it
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: not really, i got a physical earlier in the week
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 7 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Yes probably.Nerve impingement at the cervical spine or shoulder level can cause such pain.You should apply warm compress and gently massage the area.Ibuprofen ( Advil) can be tried 3 tabs with food 3 times a day.Physical therapy will help with more resistant cases.Please sleep on your back and avoid sleeping on the affected side.May take about a week to recover from.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/