Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I think I'm either experiencing psychosis or a combination

Customer Question

I think I'm either experiencing psychosis or a combination of other symptoms that just scares me.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: First I noticed that when I swallowed, the limp in my throat would always come back. Then my teeth, on my right side, started slowly falling out, bit by bit. Then my adhd got worse (that's the weird one to me. Then sinus pressure when I ate a lot, edema. Varicose veins, difficulty breathing, and sometimes these feelings from breathing like I had just got a huge breath of fresh air. Oh and when I get in a flight, the pressure usually makes my ears hurt, so bad once that I got an ear infection and got sick. Then, like I'm currently experiencing, weird bubbling sensations in my upper chest, pressure above my ears and around my ear drummed, sometimes deafness, sometimes a veryy quick but painful headache, Unexplainable bruises and stiffness of my ligaments (or blood vessels). Sudden sensations of many things falling in my eye, like a buch of tiny gnats have fallen in my eye, but indoors, strange fleeting ear infection fever sensations in my neck followed by deafness in one ear or a feeling of something in my eye, feelings of tightness in either arm, left causes anxiety. Sometimes the feeling of an air bubble moving over my heart. Often the sound of what I can only describe are air bubbles in my brain. Legs will get edema suddenly and sometimes dissipates within a few hours. Sometimes I'll be short of breath out of nowhere, and feel a deep fatigue and heat coming from my lungs. Weird bubbling feeling at my ankle, when it is swollen. Followed by loss of feeling in several toes. Finally white stuff under toenails and fingernails.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I'm hiv+ and 33
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 7 months ago.
Hi and welcome.These are all symptoms of a depressive illness, There can be multiple reasons for this including stresses in your life, might be because you are hiv positive that is why you have phobia of all this. I would suggest you to visit a psychiatrist as soon as possible as it can be treated with medications so that you feel good and positive towards life this would definitely improve your physical health.Let me know if you have further questions.Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on the top corner of your screen.Regards.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Wow, I can see how that's possible, but this has been occurring for five years. I've been also having bleeding in rectum and a hemmoroid that comes and goes almost daily. I pushed it back in once and had relief, followed by the bubbling sound in my brain. I don't understand how a hemorrhoid, an ear infection )tested at the hospital (with "debris") and currently being treated ), and all these things could be depression, when happening with other physical symptoms.Phobia of what?
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 7 months ago.
Thanks for reply.There must be hemorrhoids that can be physical diagnosis and you should get it treated if it is causing bleeding. As there is no connection between hemorrhoids and bubbles in brain so mostly it is depressive illness in which patients perceive and relate all these symptoms. You should get yourself evaluated for depression as it is major cause of symptoms which almost involve every part of body.Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on the top corner of your screen.Regards.