Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD

I have pain at the end of my spine with what feels like an

Customer Question

I have pain at the end of my spine with what feels like an internal lump that is tender to touch. It has been sore for a while now.
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I did not injure it but realized it was painful to sit on the floor. It has not gotten any better for a few months now. There is nothing external.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: It feels like a smooth knot and feels bigger on the left side than on the right
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 6 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.So this is a hard lump near your tail bone or sacral region.Can be a bony lump which is considered benign.Can be a scar tissue lump as well.The pain is due to the pressure on the underlying nerve root.You should see your doctor and get a MRI scan for further evaluation.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile: