Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Neurologist/Internist with academic and clinical experience.
64994909

Accidentally put a sandwich in the oven at about 410

Customer Question

Hello, accidentally put a sandwich in the oven at about 410 that was in metal container. turns out there was a bit of plastic on the bottom I didn't see. so horrible smelling fumes got into the kitchen for about 30 seconds or so. no smoke. I"ve ventilated to the best of my ability. have I exposed myself possibly to dangerous toxins?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no, that's all
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 11 months ago.
Hi. As bad as that was for your sandwich, it is not as bad for you. What saves you is the dispersion rate as concentration drops as a square root of the distance
put your phone number in the offer box and I can call you if you wish. put in a time to call if not now. Dr frank