Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Neurologist/Internist with academic and clinical experience.
64994909

Accidentally put a sandwich in the oven at about 410

Customer Question

Hello, accidentally put a sandwich in the oven at about 410 that was in metal container. turns out there was a bit of plastic on the bottom I didn't see. so horrible smelling fumes got into the kitchen for about 30 seconds or so. no smoke. I"ve ventilated to the best of my ability. have I exposed myself possibly to dangerous toxins?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no, that's all
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 7 months ago.
Hi. As bad as that was for your sandwich, it is not as bad for you. What saves you is the dispersion rate as concentration drops as a square root of the distance
put your phone number in the offer box and I can call you if you wish. put in a time to call if not now. Dr frank