Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD

48 yrs old female with no real med hx other Than fibroids and

Customer Question

48 yrs old female with no real med hx other Than fibroids and onset of IBS at 22. Chronic severe constipation over last few months. I have always had constipation to some degree. Recently super thin stools and feels like I can't get it out. Increased had been ongoing for 3 years but I assumed it was from the fibroids. No pain. A lot of chronic work stress is ongoing over past few years.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 6 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Sudden onset symptoms should be evaluated further.This can be due to the obstructing polyp in the colon or narrowing of the colon from inflammation.You need a colonoscopy soon.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star on top).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile: