Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc

Sir, my wife and me live in Fitzgerald Ga. She has had stomach

Customer Question

Sir, my wife and me live in Fitzgerald Ga. She has had stomach problems for years. she's nauseated every morning, almost like when she was pregnant ! she is 71 yrs old...Doctors found a spot on her pancreas a couple years ago and was sent from Tifton to Macon Ga. She saw Dr.Judah in Macon and after numerous test and xray's it was determand benign, soon after this her gall bladder was removed,and it was down hill since...She no appetite ,losing weight . down from 150 to 129, she is 5ft 7in tall, she is so tired she can hardly do anything, she wants to sleep all day ,,2 naps aday are not un common, she seldom leaves home (church) Etc... she was diagnosed (local Doctor) with Gastroparesis) She took reglan and never got better,she eventually stopped taking it, We have Medicare and a good supplemental .....I have begged her to get a referral from her Med Doc Laraine Sumner Affinity hosp. Tifton GA.....But so far she refuses ..I know I haven't gave you much to go by but we need help ...Thank you ***** Fitzgerald Ga.....***-***-****
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 6 months ago.
HelloI am not sure what your medical question is.She needs to see a gastroenterologist.Here are the tests she needsEndoscopy.Test for h pylori, the ulcer bug.She might have post cholescystectomy syndrome, which in her case should be treated the same way as ease the inflammation of the stomach. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.