Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

Can i take viagra with levofloxacin 500 JA: The Doctor will

Customer Question

can i take viagra with levofloxacin 500
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: what information
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 10 months ago.
Hi this is Dr Stan and I will assist you today. There is no contraindication to taking the antibiotic, Levofloxacin and Viagra at the same time. Are you taking the Levofloxicin for a urinary tract infection? If so you may have some additional irritation upon ejaculation. I am here to answer any additional questions and feel well.
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 10 months ago.
Hi,I'm Dr Chaithanya, experienced Physician attending you.There are minor interactions noted, I can say non specific.To avoid that, I suggest you to space the intake of medications at least 3 to 4 hrs apart.Request to leave a positive rating at the top right corner of the pageAny bonus appreciated.Thanks.
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 10 months ago.
Do you have any additional questions?
Do you have more questions, let me know. Thanks.