Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

Xanax 2mg 90 count I have sever anxiety and usually up to

Customer Question

Xanax 2mg 90 count
I have sever anxiety and usually up to three times a day I'll have to take one 2 mg Xanax to manage my anxiety and panic attack disorder
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 7 months ago.
Hello from JustAnswer.I am sorry, but it is unclear - what question you are asking about the Xanax?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Does it do good for anxiety sleep trouble sleeping and panic attacks? Because it's now more than ever before. I was trying to find a doctor to help with my Xanax prescription. It helped a lot for at work and in traffic my anxiety gets flowing and then it's hard to see my heart races I feel weird it's hard to breath and it's like very scary. Because I don't know when or where it will happen. Xanax 3 times as needed for panic attacks was what I was prescribed to but my doctor is so busy he can't see me till July 14th and I'm having a anxiety attack right now.
It is a violation of federal law for a doctor to prescribe Xanax based on an internet interaction.We can discuss the information regarding the remaining questions, if that would be helpful to you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Okay could i come in soon for a doctor visit and you can see me for it. And can you call me or vise versa
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I can't afford the love phone call can you call my cell
We are not able to arrange appointments through this web site. It is also a violation of federal law to prescribe Xanax based on a phone interaction.
I have not heard back about whether the information would be helpful. Xanax can help with panic attacks and trouble sleeping. The problem with Xanax is more with long-term daily use, as long-term daily use can make the problem worse. In someone that is needing Xanax daily for a longer period of time, the doctors will frequently try to find a different medicine to use. The Xanax may still be used for breakthrough symptoms, but if the use of the Xanax can be minimized, then it is not as risky to use for longer periods of time. The only legal way to obtain a prescription is from a doctor that has performed a personal face-to-face evaluation. Once a doctor has performed such an evaluation, refills may be able to be done via alternate communication, such as by phone, but it can only be after an initial evaluation.