Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I just discovered on both calves small red bumps(no

Customer Question

Hello. I just discovered on both calves small red bumps(no puss or marks, not hard) surrounded by pale white circles. There are about 5 -7 of these spots that form approx a 2 inch ring\circle. Also, the same seperate spots? bites? on both calves . No pain or itch. I'm an active , healthy,61 yr old female on no meds. I do work in the yard and was recently clearing brush. Can you help with what this is?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 10 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidthey could be early poison ivy or bug bites or rash from plant contactthat is good there is no pain and no itchy.can you upload a clear jpg photo of the calf skin on both sides so I can better help evaluate your skin? here are instructions to how to upload jpg images.type a word in the textbox and highlight itthen select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpgthis opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswerhttp://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0