Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

I just discovered on both calves small red bumps(no

Customer Question

Hello. I just discovered on both calves small red bumps(no puss or marks, not hard) surrounded by pale white circles. There are about 5 -7 of these spots that form approx a 2 inch ring\circle. Also, the same seperate spots? bites? on both calves . No pain or itch. I'm an active , healthy,61 yr old female on no meds. I do work in the yard and was recently clearing brush. Can you help with what this is?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 6 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidthey could be early poison ivy or bug bites or rash from plant contactthat is good there is no pain and no itchy.can you upload a clear jpg photo of the calf skin on both sides so I can better help evaluate your skin? here are instructions to how to upload jpg images.type a word in the textbox and highlight itthen select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpgthis opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswer