Nadim Al-Mubarak
Nadim Al-Mubarak,
Experience:  MD at University Hospital Case Medical Center

A friend of mine received Zolfed. He lives overseas and was

Customer Question

A friend of mine received Zolfed. He lives overseas and was told it is generic ambien. Neither of us ever heard of Zolfed before. They do not seem to have a manufacturer. Do you know anything about Zolfed-10? do you know if there is a company that manufacturers it?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. I'm here.
Customer: ?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: Do you know anything about Zolfed 10?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Nadim Al-Mubarak replied 6 months ago.
Zolfed is marketed as a Generic form of of Ambien which is Zolipidem. Hence the identical name. The original manufacturer is unknown, but like many drugs bought online from oversees (mostly India and Mexico), are not safe or trustworthy, frequently very cheep though. I would discourage your friend from using it. You also have to be careful as some of these medications are marketed as "Canadian" to gain credibility in their claims, but they are shipped from South East Asian countries.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok. Thank you. I will pass this on. It is very important to be safe.
Some of these drugs are diluted original brand name drugs that would give you same but weaker effect
You are welcome. If you are satisfied, please complete the stars rating, that's how we get compensated for our time. Best wishes