Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

I been bleeding from mouth . Like cough in size . It's seem like it's come

Customer Question

Hi
I been bleeding from mouth . Like cough in size . It's seem like it's come from nose to mouth . It's brown in colour some times it's Coffey colour ,I don't have any pain .
I been my gp .
Had endoscopy,chest exray. They also insert camera from nose . But all coming out nothing . Now got MRI scan . But it's in end of May . Been worry about do you have any idea where the blood come from ?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question.Can you please let me know how much blood you are losing?Regards
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It's like cough size
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 7 months ago.
How is your hemoglobin?Has it dropped any?Please let me know.Regards
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I had vo mating a blood last month been emergency thay did , endoscopy, chest exray , Inserted camera from nose but all come nothing
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yes it's bit law .
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I just had bleeding . I feel like it's come from nose to mouth
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hello ???
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 7 months ago.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Are you there ??
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 7 months ago.
Sorry for the late response as I was busy with another patient here.Can you please let me know what your hemoglobin level is?Has it dropped any because of the bleeding?Please let me know.Regards
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Could you please answer to me?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yes it's dropped bit . I don't know adjectly how much it's dropped but when I had my blood test , I been told by nurse my haemoglobin its bit law .
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Do you have any idea . Why it's been bleeding ? And where it's come from ?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Are you there ? Do I have to wait for new doctor ?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have paid you to get answer and you seem like off .
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I been asking questions if you don't have answer than tell me please
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hello ?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 7 months ago.
This is Dr. DavidI am another expert here.sorry for the delay.you could have a sinus infection causing bleeding from your nose.do you have sinus congestion?usually bacterial infections of the sinuses are easily treated with a course of antibiotics. are you coughing up blood?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yes am coughing up blood
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It's dark and brown like coffee colour
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It's come any time , some time 4 to 5 times in 1hour or some time 2 or 3 times in 24 hours
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hello you there ?
yes, I am here.did you have a chest CT scan? that would be better than a chest xray.you need a sputum culture to check for lung infection.lung infections can cause blood. have you had a sputum culture yet?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yes , I had chest ct scan . Also endoscopy has been done
what did the chest CT scan show?you didn't say you had a sputum culture?I would get a copy of your chest CT scan report.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My doctor did all . Endoscopy, chest exray . Chest scan , inserted camera from nose but all come nothing
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yes my GP did the test of sputum culture . How can I send you my ct scan report ?
I live in uk my GP won't send you .
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
CT scan is clear
I got up coming an appointment in end of May for MRI scan for head .
do you have the CT scan report in pdf or jpg format?here are instructions to upload a filetype a word in the textbox and highlight itthen select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpgthis opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswerhttp://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
They probably saying its your nose to mouth . In between something cause problem . Am sure it's something from nose because when I don't blow the nose out side but when I pull inside and split that time it's more bleeding and it's proper thik in size . Like cough
I would ask your doctor for a course of antibioticssuch as amoxicillin or penicillinthis usually helps cure a nasal sinus infection.allergy medications can help
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Sorry I am afraid ,No I don't have my report , because in uk we don't get any thing . We have to go to see our local doctor call our GP , than they will check in system with our NSH number and pass us a information ( in related to report )
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Could you please email it to me . So I can talk with my doctor and will ask accordingly.
I see.ask your doctor for a course of antibiotics for a possible sinus infectionyou don't use drugs like cocaine right? these can cause damage to your nasal septum.I'm in the USA. I can't email you your NHS scan report.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No, no . I don't take any drug . Even I don't smoke
that is goodyou need to try a course of antibioticsand also allergy medicationsare you willing to talk to your doctor about a course of antibiotics and allergy medications.you can buy allergy medications over the counter at your drug store.
let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com