Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD

My liver enzymes is 450 liver is enlarged to 17.5cm

Customer Question

***** ***** My liver enzymes is 450 liver is enlarged to 17.5cm I have no appetite I run fever have pain on my right under ribs stabbing sensation
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I just did do u not see it?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $34 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I had contracted c diff and the doctors couldn't get rid of it for 1 year. Did this cause the problem
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
They ended up doing a stool transplant
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 6 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Not likely related.You may have viral hepatitis.Hepatitis A, B and C should be checked.Another possibility can be medication induced liver injury.Autoimmune liver disease is another possibility.A liver biopsy may be needed if liver enzymes do not return to normal in 6-8 weeks.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star on top).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Could the c diff have caused this I had it for a yr then they did a stool transplant
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 6 months ago.
No c diff will not cause liver problem.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok so what type of dr do u recommend me seeing is 450 enzymes level how bad is that and how bad is the size of my liver
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 6 months ago.
I will suggest a liver specialist for further work up as I suggested earlier.This is a moderate size liver.