Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

QUESTION} I havvlooked at every picture, but my mouth sore was not pictured.. it's e

Customer Question

{QUESTION} I havvlooked at every picture, but my mouth sore was not pictured.. it's extremely painful all the time. The sore is about 3/4 of an Inch with the top of it is actually overtaking my top gum.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I also am seeking help with a peppermint script as I have gained a ton of weight. I went from 130-210lbs since October.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Not peppermint, phentermine
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 7 months ago.
It is a violation of federal law for a doctor to prescribe controlled substances over the internet or by phone. Could you attach a picture of the sore?Do you have the report of the biopsy?