Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD

I am Treva Rickner, I have been to my Doctor in Chandler, OK

Customer Question

I am Treva Rickner, I have been to my Doctor in Chandler, OK for a urine test, which came back OK. My problem is I have been very weak and I am urinating every 15 to 20 minutes. There is no color in my urine. I did have a Heart Attack 5 years ago and also came down with CDiff while in the Hospital in Tulsa, OK. I do not know what to do now, I also was low on Vitamin B12, was given a shot and also take Vitamin B12 everyday. I guess I don't know why I am urinating so often?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 6 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Few possibilities.Given no color, you have very diluted urine. THis can be due to the medications you are on. If you are on a diuretic, that can be an issue. Next possibility can be diabetes mellitus. This should be checked with blood sugar level. Another possibility can be Diabetes insipidus. This condition is caused by the abnormal ADH action. ADH is produced from pituitary gland and then acts on the kidney tubules to concentrate the urine. Its lack of production or lack of action can cause diluted urine. Hence you should see a kidney specialist for further evaluation. Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile: