Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice

I tested HSV 1 IGG TYPE SPECIFIC AB and it's comes positive

Customer Question

i tested HSV 1 IGG TYPE SPECIFIC AB and it's comes positive
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: out of range 5.00 h
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: that would be all
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 6 months ago.
Hello,HSV 1 is the common COLD SORE type and 90 percent of adults will test positive for antibodies to this.. It is not something that should cause you such worry..I will also offer you the option to discuss this by phone as you request.. I will be happy to do that!Best Regards ***** *****! Anthony Bray MD