Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO

My name is***** JA: Thanks. Can you give me any

Customer Question

HI My name is*****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have been suffering from fatty liver grade 2 for a month now. last month, my SGOT was 46 and SGPT was 91. My LDL Cholestrol was 126, VLDL Cholestrol was 47, Total Cholestrol/HDL Ratio is 6.1, LDL/HDL Cholestrol Ratio was 3.7, S Triglycerides were 235 I was prescribed pre lipid one before breakfast and one before dinner, Atorlip F one after dinner and Evion 400mg one after lunch and one after dinner.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $34 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I joined the gym and workout 6 days a week and eat only oats, walnuts, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, green vegetables, fruits and fish and chicken. I only eat home cooked food.I got my blood tests done today. My SGOT is 69, SGPT is 85, S. Creatinine is 1.0S. Cholestrol is 135, HDL Cholestrol is 37, LDL Cholestrol is 75, VLDL Cholestrol is 23, Total Cholestrol/HDL Ratio is 3.6, LDL/HDL Cholestrol Ratio is 2.0, S Triglycerides is 114.Also, upon ultrasound it was discovered last month that with fatty liver Grade 2/3, I also have slug in my Gall Bladder which was quite painful but has subsided now.I want to know if i am on the right track with medications and diet and why is my SGOT & SGPT still so high?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have attached my reports and prescriptions.
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 6 months ago.
Hi this is Dr Stan and I will help you with your medical question today. I'm sorry that you have fatty liver disease but, you are doing everything right and your labs are improving. With your diet and medication you have significantly decreased the "bad" things in your system by lowering your cholesterol and triglycerides. You are definitely on the right track. Your liver lab results are really just over the normal range and are improving. So don't worry. The slug in your gallbladder may or may not cause you more problems, especially if you continue with your current diet. Continue with your current meds and diet and follow up with your doctor. Thank you for allowing me to be of assistance today. Any further questions? I am available for you. A positive rating is always appreciated.
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 6 months ago.
Did you have any additional questions for me. If not please complete the rating page which is enabled for you and a positive rating is always appreciated.