Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

Could pain in my neck be caused from serovital! JA: Thanks.

Customer Question

could pain in my neck be caused from serovital!
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am difficulty moving my neck back and forth there is a substantial amount of pain and it seems to of startedwhen I started taking this pill I was told it could help with the psoriasis and give me energy
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $34 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 7 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Serovital is a HGH preparation which can cause muscle cramps or pain as side effect. On the other hand, it is not proven to help with psoriasis. Hence you should discontinue this supplement. You can apply Topical IcyHot ointment and take tylenol for pain control. Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/