Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

During the second week of march I was rushed to the emergency room with pain in the abdome

Customer Question

During the second week of march I was rushed to the emergency room with pain in the abdomen on the left side. I was told by my primary doctor a year and a half earlier I needed to immediately see a eurologist. I have no insurance so I did nothing until it became an emergency. In a ct scan it showed what the doctor called one of the largest stones he had seen. After reviewing ct scan it was very apparent we had a more serious problem because the large stone was lodged in my eurethra tract; Rushed me into surgery and placed a stint in then admitted me to hospital with absolutely no antibiotics four five days in the hospital as they said they were waiting for the results of the culture before they knew what kind of antibiotic to put me on.Took antibiotic for 10 days and then 1 week later then urinary tract infection had come back on. I am lethargic and am having diffuculty mentally the results were just an absolute mess of my urine. I now have open sores in my scalp like shingles
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 6 months ago.
Hi there ...Thank you for the question ...And I am sorry to hear about your health issues .Please tell me do you have fever ?Have you had confusion along with lethargy ?Regards .