Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

I took an 800mg ibuprofen just after I had a bit of wine. I

Customer Question

I took an 800mg ibuprofen just after I had a bit of wine. I got nauseous and threw up. I didn't look at it, but I had quite a bit of blood to make me worry enough to look it up online. I had some in my noise as well and when I try to produce mucous there is still blood. I don't feel bad, but I'm not sure if I should be worried.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: That's all. I had food earlier so I wasn't worried about eating food with it and I was drinking water as well.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 6 months ago.
Hello from JustAnswer.It will help if you could provide some further information.Are you having any lightheadedness or dizziness?Do you have the ability to check your blood pressure and pulse at home?