Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Neurologist/Internist with academic and clinical experience.

My name is ***** ***** i want to know why does my rids and.

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** i want to know why does my rids and. Ack hurts when i cough
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a bad cough running bose and the pains i just said today makes it day 3
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $34 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 6 months ago.
Hello you need to see a doctor for this problem. The possibilities include pneumonia, bronchitis or a mixture of both. The pain comes from inflammation in the coverings of the lung, called pleuritis or pleurisy. You need an examination, a doctor to listen to your breathing, to see if you have "consolidation" or changes to suggest pneumonia, and to consider a chest X ray to see where the problem is in your lungs. Lobar pneumonias can be bacterial, or viral, but you could have other infections, even tuberculosis, or fungal infections if this has been going on for longer than 3 days. If you have a fever and these symptoms, and your lungs do not sound good, you need antibiotics to fix the problem Please get back to me with questions, and I will reply. Or if satisfied with this answer, please remember to rate this service by clicking on the rating stars, as that is how I am compensated for this work thanks Dr frank