Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution

I have a question as to why my erection feels tight and co

Customer Question

I have a question as to why my erection feels tight and constricted.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 6 months ago.
HelloIf the foreskin is tight, from infection or scarring, this can be the reason.If it is not, then pyronie's disease needs to be ruled out.This is when scar tissue forms in the penis for unknown reasons.You need to see your doctor ASAP.If there is pain, you should go to the ER.Pyronie's can be treated, as can the foreskin problem. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for this questionYou may or may not need to see a doctorDo you have a picture to confirm if there is an abnormality?