Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc

Have talked to friend of mine who ed. He told me his md suggested

Customer Question

have talked to friend of mine who ed. He told me his md suggested bimix and he has had good results How can I get some
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: age 72 had 2 knees and 1 ankle replaced. 3 heart stints. taking chlosterol and bp meds baby asprin and nexium. Can walk for blocks play golf work in yard fish etc. However cedroom performance isn't as good as I wish
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: not really
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 6 months ago.
Hello. The one concern is aspirin therapy. Patients who are taking any form of blood thinner including aspirin, Plavix TM, warfarin/coumadin or any others on the market should not use injection therapy like Caverject, as this could lead to the complications of hematoma at the injection site. A hematoma is a collection of blood that occurs under the skin. When the body has normal clotting ability, the small amount of bleeding caused by the very small needle used to perform the injection clots off without a problem and with only minimal pressure applied. In a patient on these medications, the trauma caused by the needle to the deeper tissues may lead to the collection of blood under the skin or in the corporeal body (the structure responsible for the erection). This can cause the penis to have a large bump or irregularity on the shaft. There can also be a great deal of pain associated with the hematoma. Treatment for this is rarely surgical. Usually the hematoma (blood collection) will go away with rest (no further sexual or vigorous activity). Ice can also be used to relieve the pain. Full resolution may take a month or so (until it looks normal again).
I am here to help. Please get back to me anytime with questions and I will reply. Or if satisfied with this answer, please remember to rate this service by clicking on the rating stars, as that is how I am compensated for this work thanks dr Frank
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 6 months ago.
HelloI am Doctor Thomas, a double board certified US clinical doctor in internal medicine and integrative medicine, with advanced training in several other fields. I am a clinician of over 20 years experience. I will give you an initial answer or ask you a question, but be sure to use reply to expert to communicate with me as needed.As I understand your question, you are asking how can you get bimix.You can not, it is prescription, Your doctor would have to prescribe it.In addition, you might not be in a situation where you should be using any ED medicine.First, you need a diagnosis.Heart disease, diabetes, low testosterone, psychological problems, high blood pressureprostate disease, and medication effects need to be ruled out as causes.You would then not start with bimix, but rather a pill, unless you are on nitrates.There are three choices.If those fail or can't be used, then infections or suppositories.First, you need a diagnosis. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
only taking a baby asprin
Hello 40 mg of aspirin , one half of a baby aspirin) is enough. If you take more, you will bleed longer, but you get the ball rolling with a very small dose, and you can make a hemmorhage in the penis with that baby aspirin. This is something you do not want to experience. So I would ask your Urologist about other options than self injection, oral medications if you have not tried them previously, there are also inflatable penile prosthetic devices. Safer options. Get back to me to discuss this further if I can help, or rate my service by clicking on the rating stars if satisfied. thanks Dr Frank
HelloAs you state in your question, it was your friend who saw a urologist and got bimix, and you ask where you can get this.You can not. You have to see a doctor for a prescription.In addition, you have to decide , your doctor needs to diagnose, why you have ED. You might not need any medication at all.For example, if the ED is due to a medication you are already on, this can be changed.If the ED is performance anxiety, this can be treated without drugs.We would not start treatment with something like an injection at all. We would start with levitra, cialis or viagra.if these don't work, suppositories are an option.Implants would be only a last resort.So:1. Diagnosis, correct underlying cause if possible.2. if this can not be corrected, pills first, and all three types can be tried.3. Suppositories.4. Last resort, implants.First see your internist.Then, if needed, see a urologist.