Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Took testosterone shot in my hip,the needle broke off and can't

Customer Question

Took testosterone shot in my hip,the needle broke off and can't find it on the floor
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I put in in my hip, did not feel it go in, the medicine was on the floor, but can't locate the needle.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $34 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidthe needle most likely broke off and didn't go into your skincould be on the floor or caught in your clothing somewherecheck your pants and jeans and shoes and socks and carpet area.the needle must have come off if the mediation is on the floor.let me know if you have questions.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.