Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD

I have had a slight itch on the rim of my penis head

Customer Question

I have had a slight itch on the rim of my penis head for about 2 weeks. No redness, no rash, no irritation except a slight very occasional itch in my meatus. It doesnt seem to fit any symptoms so just trying to see what's out there to research before heading to Dr
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: a bit embarrassing to ask, esp a woman, but there you go
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 6 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Most commonly a fungal infection. Common an can be treated with OTC clotrimazole cream twice daily for 10 days. You can upload a pic here. Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star on top).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile: