Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

I notice some blood of toilet paper after bowel movement for

Customer Question

I notice some blood of toilet paper after bowel movement for several times....should i be worried about colon or anal cancerI am aged 33 and i like to eat steak quite a lot ...though i also consume a large quantity of vegetables and fruits
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm Dr Chaithanya attending you.This could be due to hemorrhoids or a fissure in the anus. You don't need to worry, but I want you to go see the doctor once and get examined, so that he can suggest you the right cream.This is not anal or colon cancer, don't worry.Any doubts ask me, or request to leave a positive rating at the top right corner of the page so that I'm compensated for my time.Thanks.
Please feel free to ask if any further questions. If done for now, please leave a positive rating [Request to click on the 5th star] above the chat box [top right corner of the page], so I can get credit for helping you today. We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. You can always reach me with "For Dr. Chaithanya only" in the medical or health categories. Below link is the fastest way to reach me, http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-chaithanya/A little bonus from your side is welcome and highly appreciated!Thanks for using JustAnswer.com
Hello,Did you happen to see the answer? Can I request to leave a positive rating at the top right corner of the page, only then I'm compensated for the answer.Thanks.
Hi, did you happen to see the answer? If so request to leave a positive rating, that is the only way we experts are compensated for answering patient. Thanks.