Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

I am going to take Magnesia Citrate in 2 doses, how can I manage

Customer Question

I am going to take Magnesia Citrate in 2 doses, how can I manage this without interfering w/ my morning meds?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 9 months ago.
Hi and welcome.Why are you taking magnesium citrate and what morning medications you take?
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 9 months ago.
Hello,I'm Dr Chaithanya attending youMagnesium citrate interacts with quite a number of medications, so it is always good to take magnesium citrate with 2 hours spacing from other medications.In the morning times, you can take it in the early morning, and after the breakfast you can take other medications.But, see that there is minimum 2 hours space, otherwise no problem. Please feel free to ask if any further questions. If done for now, please leave a positive rating [Request to click on the 5th star] above the chat box [top right corner of the page], so I can get credit for helping you today. We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. You can always reach me with "For Dr. Chaithanya only" in the medical or health categories. Below link is the fastest way to reach me, http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-chaithanya/A little bonus from your side is welcome and highly appreciated!Thanks for using JustAnswer.com
Hello,Did you happen to see the answer? Can I request to leave a positive rating at the top right corner of the page, only then I'm compensated for the answer.Thanks.
Hi, did you happen to see the answer? If so request to leave a positive rating, that is the only way we experts are compensated for answering patient. Thanks.