Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

If you don't hold the tip of the condom while putting it on,

Customer Question

If you don't hold the tip of the condom while putting it on, what are the chances of getting pregnant?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Like, me and my boyfriend has sex for the first time, & we didn't know that you have to pinch the tip of the condom while putting it on. How big are the chances of me getting pregnant?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 7 months ago.
Hi and thanks for the query.No, you don't really need to pinch the tip of the condom. That is just done so that a bulb is created at the tip for the sperm to accumulate in and there are less chances of the condom tearing. If the condom you used did not tear and your boy friend did not ejaculate inside you then the chances of you getting pregnant are non existent.Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 7 months ago.
Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health.