Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I think I'm overdosing on cocain JA: OK. The Doctor will

Customer Question

I think I'm overdosing on cocain
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: What can I do and will water help
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 7 months ago.
If you think that you are overdosing on cocaine, then you need to be seen in an Emergency Room immediately. You should not wait for this discussion to be completed. You should go immediately or call an ambulance. If you are thinking that you are not overdosing, but may be having adverse symptoms, that is something that you may be able to manage at home. If so, what symptoms are you having?
Since I have not heard back, I assume that you have gone to the Emergency Room. If I can provide any further assistance, please let me know.