Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

I noticed a dent in my arm two weeks ago. Kinda freaking

Customer Question

Hi, I noticed a dent in my arm two weeks ago. Kinda freaking out about it. I wish I could post a picture....
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It looks like indentation in my bicep, there is no pain, and I don't believe I ever injured my arm in that area. And my left arm is completely fine
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $34 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 7 months ago.
thanks for this questionyou can attach to this chat boxor you can email it to me if you accept additional services
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok, I attached a pic
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Can you see the picture? Any thoughts?
That is interestingDid you get an injection of any type in this area?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No injection, my vaccine shot is on the other arm that is normal. No bruise, no tear, no pain whatsoever, it just appeared two weeks ago.
This is strange. It looks like you have atrophy of the fat in the arm. We all have subcutaneous fat. Yours is atrophied or wasting away.I don't know why but you need an ultrasound to make sure there isn't some type of growth pulling on the growth
I opened the rating system for you to reviewI only receive credit with 3 starts or above.If you have more questions, just reply. :)
Did you have more questions?