Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution

I have blood in my urine JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help

Customer Question

I have blood in my urine
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I have a dull pain in my lower left back, I dont think I have a fever, I am a 41 year old female, I had my periods last week. I first noticed the blood yesterday afternoon
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: I recently started exercising, but I don't think that has anything to do with it. I am otherwise very healthy. The only symptoms are the dull pain in the lower left side of my back and the blood in my urine
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for this questionThis is likely a kidney stoneIt could be obstructing howeveryou need to go to ER and have this checked right away.
Please don't forget to look at the rating scale for me.I am credited for work only when you rate positiveIf you have more questions, just reply :)