How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 64051
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

61 yr old male, After sex just when I had an I felt

Customer Question

61 yr old male, After sex just when I had an orgasm I felt a server Pain in my head that lasted less then 5 minutes. I laid down and took an low dose baby aspirin. Today I have a strange sensation in my head all around. could I havwe broken a blood vessel or something worse.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
helloYes.Coital headaches can be associated more often with things like aneurysm, cerebral bleed, etc.This can be serious.Go to the ER. Emergency room. HelloYou need an exam and an x ray.You could have a cracked rib.Your symptoms do act like injury, and you have been injured.Go to urgent care, the ER or your doctors office now.Additional info: ligament damage, or muscle damage is also possible.I am a double board certified clinical doctor.Let me know if you have more questions.OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.