Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc

My name is ***** ***** and I had a leg ablation on my right

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** and I had a leg ablation on my right leg about 5 weeks ago. The leg is still swollen, and today I feel like there is pressure on the right side of my chest, and I have a bad headache along with nausea. My blood pressure runs low, but when my husband took about 30 minutes ago, it was 144/99 and my heart rate was 84. Is this anything to be concerned about?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I still have a lot of swelling in my feet, ankles, and leg 5 weeks out of the ablation.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $34 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 6 months ago.
HiThanks for requesting meYes go to the ERYou need an EKG to rule out a heart problemWith your history, pressure in the chest and nausea with an increase in BP is angina until proven other wise.Do not let this go OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.