Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice

I have been having a pain on my right side 2 weeks

Customer Question

i have been having a pain on my right side for about 2 weeks its a constant pain. it goes from my hip to the bottom of my abdomen.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: could this be appendix
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: it just hurts when i move not when I use the bathroom.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 6 months ago.
Hello!I doubt appendicitis as I think that you would be sicker over faster period of time with that with fever and nausea/ vomting ...Does it hurt to press on the lower right abdomen ?What is your age ? Any medical problems? When you say hip hurts do you mean buttock? Any redness / bumps / blisters or sensitivity of the skin? No trouble with constipation or diarrhea ? Any low back pain? This information would help.....Best for now ...I will get back with you....Anthony Bray MD