Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

I am having what feels like a serious problem. Since last

Customer Question

I am having what feels like a serious problem. Since last night, my arms, back, chest and neck are very sore and the muscles are very rigid. My stomach is also cramping badly and I am getting bouts of nausea and feeling like I'm going to pass out and getting light headed. I have been constipated for about a week or so with only small bowel movements. I feel very ill and not sure what is happening to me.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 7 months ago.
Thanks for this questionThis is SUPER serious JohnYou have a bowel obstruction and maybe a perforation of the bowel.Go to ER RIGHT NOW. Do not wait. Call 911 if you have tolet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/Thanks for using justanswer.com
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
What would lead you to believe that it is a bowel obstruction
The constipation for a week followed by overall unwell feeling, belly cramping, rigid muscles,
I have opened the rating system for youPlease remember I only get credit if you rate positive for meIf you have more questions, just reply :)