Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

Pearl, just today i woke up with a headache and found a

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, just today i woke up with a headache and found a small lump behind my right ear, it doest feel like a cyst and is hard to the touch! i also have a lot of muscle tension in my neck and shoulders which has been bothering me for a while!
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: I have been expieriencing a lot of anxiety also lately and heightened emotions and very vivid dreams every night!
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.How old are you?What have you tried so far for your symptoms?Muscle tension from the neck upwards can cause headaches.Migraine headache is also possible.The hard lump is incidental finding nothing serious.Will not cause all these symptoms.You can try prescription muscle relaxant flexeril and Naproxen for symptom control.Physical therapy will help to ease muscle tensions.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star on top).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/